Purchase fare on your mobile device. Your phone is your transit pass.
We have updated the Breeze Mobile app so that it's faster and more reliable, along with new features that make it a breeze to use. The new Breeze Mobile 2.0 app now features, pay-as-you-go. Starting March 15, 2023, the option to purchase passes on the previous Breeze Mobile app will be phased out. All users will need to download Breeze Mobile 2.0 and create a new account to continue using your phone to pay your fare.
Buy Tickets Anywhere
Purchase fare directly on your phone and scan your device on the bus or at the station. No Breeze card required.
You can manage your accounts directly. You can save or change your payment information for faster check-out and track your purchase history.
- Smart Tickets - Tap and GO contactless feature.
- Multiple payment options.
- Reduction in cash-handling procedures.
- Reduced time to purchase tickets.
Key Transition Dates from the Previous Breeze Mobile app:
- March 15, 2023: 30-Day Pass No Longer Available for Purchase
- March 31, 2023: 7-Day Pass No Longer Available for Purchase
- April 14, 2023: All Passes/Tickets No Longer Available for Purchase
- May 15, 2023: Previous Breeze Mobile App Removed from App Store & Google Play Store
- June 1, 2023: Previous Breeze Mobile App Discontinued; All Passes/Tickets Must be Used by this Date
*Customers with unused tickets in the original Breeze Mobile app must contact MARTA's Customer Service Center to transfer those tickets to their Breeze Mobile 2.0 account by June 30, 2023. Please call Customer Service at (404) 848-5000 on weekdays between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.*
Breeze Mobile 2.0 Help & FAQs
Click here to view the Breeze Mobile 2.0 FAQs.
Click here to view short videos to walk you through the steps of using the Breeze Mobile 2.0 app.
Download the App
Breeze Mobile 2.0 is available for iOS and Android devices. You can download it for free from either the App Store and Google Play below.
Google Play Store